Thursday, October 3, 2019

dictionary of rescued ideas


THIS ISNO CRITIQUE
(I just thought there might
be a story here)
scowling the away softer rare
bound-to-no-one
nonrepeating? longest straight line
of trees disappearing point horizon
gets noticed, you know
>stranded herself to history
a rarely entire life by imitable eyes
careless and more correct if least expected,
separate bleached talked about later,
a pleasanter place obsessive dry dreams
of your scattered hairscapes
(my italics)
am I nervous in habit or repeating infififi nite loop?
to become a stranger you, wave cold captive
half-truth in cell-worth
and defififi ne mislead once again, sir?
no struck dazzled,
resisting arrest on a cloudy winter day.
get to staying
undecided voted
pictures you don’t remind you
of you then, no considering
spoiled
>x
to lay down its sun secret compartment
introduced binary deadened tomb
far very similar
squalid love affffff air “of course”
to sleep beside stored straight
sudden hands flflfl ee from warm space
between
alarm clock stop 3x
morning breath clings to teeth
tongue dry visible in narrow
division understood
in constant held
close
;but god iswithus, *little hands shaking
hopes+dreams (altered states)
all palmistry past loves EXCLAIM:
“you have such a strong love line; mine?
barely there at all.”
;hypermistook an exclusive trembling meant four you
>unsure remembrance>truebeauty in suicide note secret alphabet,
“I WONDER WHAT SHE THINKS LIKE WITH NO
CLOTHES ON?”
tactless muse; my appropriation
:/ for I am not absolute
true to you is forgiving those dust a second time
feeling better? waking
habits old and sign for registered mail
(checklist of all things unforgettable)
the joke (ex)is(ts to be) everybody
-> eternally shrugged shoulders.
*thesecret in beinghere is that iamonly half here
secretly,
I’d love you to worry
my rarely entire life an inimitable seven year rabbit cycle;
impulsively most loved qualities.
GENERationALLY, no change in last words heard:
I ACCEPT MY OWN FACE IS AN ACCIDENT.
except !
;I laugh when I think about the future ]Ä
;I still see your workplace reflflfl ection ]-|
;no two bodies are the same ]/
picture yourself alone in bed,
coughing up #920503
ecstasy remains ;
shimmering sheer
every stain realized destiny
faith in waiting chromatic
opportunity
onset
shall we proceed a bit
stretched out in failure
caressing your good news
all in two independent locations
new sunlight and yes
pleasing compression
to top it off
best-in-class bruising
never known for the rest
of your life,
; I wish to exchange meaningful looks with you
no not, you
sort-of daydream
a helpful push offffff the shelf
fortunate words washed
right to departure time
why so all quiet
eyes watching weather
seats pushed back, times two
straight from our pockets to the participant
maybe a change of socks a long the way
; worn out on the way out
I can’t help it,
(explicit
confessing(
love
i have around - - -
tell me your dreams,
sweetie
text on praxis and you
alone, no new love,
it was something about
too pretty
doesn’t seem fififi tting
I continue reading
with a secret or two
everyone pardons the phrase
of no-direction unisex fragrances
working out, establishing
undying persistence and inflflfl uence
read or recognized a reader
or feeling better, forbid!
an inadequate engagement
cleverly fold conversation
into clean shirt sleeves,
sneaking on bended knee
burned at the stake
while keeping careful company
; even
linked hands
are in the past
; sure, deported
to the passed
comfortably settling into a
status quo or graphed modernity
maybe reckless but
; “I’m yours!”
infififi nity pressed into me
pinpick martyr
garden
only skimmed the surface
of
; “ fififi gure it out”
a Love meant non
concrete still cold titles
warm weather sun still rain
matters
yours truly,
suddenly away of
struggled shoulder
promises to your
paid no attention
composure
testing
(your patience)
I would rather not think
like I am thinking
about you
waiting in line for coffffff ee
without thinking about me
not thinking about you
fififi rst*
you
>chap stick lip lock
are all too
common
I’m afraid
an everyday dulling
you want
anywhere
>known change
or
you like the way
the word sounds
;today made gone
who is it
leaving before
the kettle boils
>youcando the math
a late walk home
for the center of the
world
just isitoutrunning
disruptive weather
(or whatever)
cup of tea
provisionally given credit
>the right word used wrong
when it is unclear
more interesting
average
fatigue inone second
>my outsider opinion
>on the program
;you are a diet cola personality
together done lazy
>response 1960 psych rock
the physical gets misunderstood
a bottle of Perrier,
bedside
a pleasurable couple of
minutes,
the NEUROLOGICAL
low-dose warmth
;you
(on the record off
track(of time
incurable
absolutely late 20s
trauma
being here not a
>intensifififi ed lemon
>dropped in water
emotional dry run
in the daily news
awareness
meanwhile
>perceived
>commercial
>success
the very last stop
to
actively unpleasant
less aware
)not the person
sleeping in transit)
- and the back pain
less work on the path,
done
“the alternatives”
forage or
thrown seeds
into the wind
(don’t get rid of your oldshoes
until youhavea new pair)
(often times)
often times
the last packed bag
is stuffffff you actually
need
(just a fact)
a relief
no
a respite!
yes!
that was the word
I needed
>two days ago
when I was thinking
of how to next
ignore you
most
poems
die
on the
operating room
table
anticipatory stunned,
(oh) the top coat
weather
alternative staff
meeting
infififi nity soft
must be summer
not a sex
in my bed
>yet
held to a
pained composition
by everything other
than language
(a developed taste for
innermost
gold and silver)
cut
corners
GOOD GOD
should I indicate
disposition
(supposed)
fififi ner physical gesture
- a moment,
eyebrows mocking
(I was thinking to myself )
revealing very probably
criminal would tell you
one way or another
later
temperament separate same paths
>in that direction
young phenomenon
stumbling in pursuit
optimistic sudden
separation
(not your lover)
generous nature
(but dictator)
>go lay in the haystack,
they said
coincidences banned
(where they belong)
dark hair served messy
(ignore me)
just as I remembered
>ALL LOWERCASE
>FOR AIR
short exclamations burst
legitimate
(I am not the young smile,
you just missed me)
mr –
look away
I’m joking
(or melting)
a grid we are about
to receive
occupied or curious untangled
lights strung early nighttime
then again, a whole mockery
may be deep
or all diffffff erent
; there is a person for you
throws all bets to black
4yearsago too custom last
solution; fififi ne, .
advised against
parallel creations
and I tell ya
be not confused with
how to hang your hands
Äsymmetrical violenceÄ
ours never a
stylish headwound
slept again;
amusing
exception
. a mousetrap
SNAP
(I fififi nd dawn
for no one)
I
who concentrates
CANNOT
UNDERSTATE
IRRITATION
IN METER
made edgy
observed
no diffffff erent
depth discolored
blacker
pleasure in terms of pointlessness
(I haven’t made that trip in years)
so, romantics
show your work
on the blackboard –
try to be useful
>read next to nothing
>conventionally seize the past
pass on peaceful companionship
the memo read:
going somewhere hard to read
classic grief (a dispute at work)
laughter irregular yes
>I have had a very good day
>in many diffffff erent situations
“my work is fififi nished”
must be
more alone
or a born
natural
you, in glasses
arguing no, telling
or raining
or whatever it is
you tell yourself
(moving about life)
visiting sighs
(sound pursuant)
and spread preaching
commitment to fatigue
and back
the witness,
singular,
precisely,
>were you drinking more
sometimes nothing special
when nothing happened
very sudden ?
>in the mirror, I
organized in series
understanding you correctly
(kissed only drunk)
in return –
invented lacking point of view and materials,
showing a convincing foreclosure
; yesterday a record of dynamic knowings
(I am trying to solve this problem)
raw material appears unpublished
: for example :
“a straight line no longer has anything
to distinguish it”
the process:
produces nothing
>clearly I fififi xed the meaning of the word
>with a psychic disorder
<the speech was already perceptible
required absolute closing infififi nity
>without giving away the plot
“unspeakable self sameness”
active fact accordingly
excluded absolute subject
(teeth showing)
of passion or
alternating modern
immediate blank
last love
nothing of risk
regarding return,
preserved ironic truth
if belief left fififi ction seated
; leaving the lake “relaxed”
uncustomary concern the
truth is
if I were to enter the garden, i
reduce opinion
desire remains intact
*;thetruth
authority deciding lack
of projected contrast
contingent of geography
appearing reverse
presented in character
“i’ll believe it when I see it”
- not a punchline
*;thetruth
“should I not write an essay,
I shall write a novel”
pragmatic (by the title)
unrepeatable optimistic seeming
sensible (by the hour)
subject-point-situation
(in the daytime)
question sudden paradise
recognizable as anecdotal
(or the multiple)
militant in moving “r” offffff your
tongue
>you can not exist all together too signifififi cant
>to meet without ever ceasing
occasional syntactic confusion
somehow is her
>I am clutching you dead
>making sense of your calendar
avoiding abstraction in romance -
self-defififi nition champion,
not hesitate gestural border making
(standing in position to see it)
available made practice
distinctly, I speak
(English seeming second language)
cooperative not reaction
stocked well in
three thousand
words and equations, vivid – to say,
fififi nite resolutions
less surprising than mathematics
(there is nothing to eat,
and I haven’t read your letter.)
>there is no reference to
rescued empty space ourselves
with nothing in between
- a natural state, mind you
not experience repeating
or accomplish multi-zero
glory
expressed apologetic quotation marks
->itis generally understood
credits classic style
“I couldn’t think of a more dignifififi ed way”
- compulsively possible
promptly assumed position
of eyes less sleepy a
“sweet and sour secret”
obviously talented,
- the narrative strays
may not be a part of the enamored
; it
(happy to not be here)defififi nitely
performing other way “
stayed in my lane”
banged into the rocks
isn’t working
basic, safe
(an outsider perspective)
the years, what have you
taken more of a romeo focus
these days
acute negotiations in progress
(for the public interest)
rich soil
everywhere the
lake effffff ect pattern
sounds a rustle
out of clothes
>your sharp naked waiting
arms stayed cross
it sounds like a long
no-promise
club soda
bubbled
in glass
decided life
“resaid” a rule;
>always what in a god’s name??
need to stay offffff the news
-half reading
(stopped stomache sick lately)
i’m not a crazy worry
not after
>“remember
>not wander”
LOVELYlikeYOU
like that not less
cloudy-sexy-lovely
glitter-ripple
braille-less-face
walked back and cloud cover increased
(I’m not complaining)
pockets kept receipts
“hair the black as black
could go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

call of duty: situationalist international

I just landed in Verdansk, Kastovia. I check my map: i'm in the middle of a field, in an area simply called 'farmland.' I can se...