Thursday, October 3, 2019

probably ‘beautiful’ spelled wrong


When I die, I want somebody to compare me to ‘... a book that
looks better with its pricetag ripped off .’
/
Flowerviolence
/
You Can’t Ruined Nothing Perfect
/
You need it? Go get it. 7 days committed.
/
kisses are my currency
/
while you were here, we felt like new york.
/
‘the honey will glisten if the sun is just right’
/
I’m better written down
/
I just assume we’ll be rich tomorrow
/
I don’t have to, but I’d like to
/
“Making love with you is like dying alone in the desert.”
/
“It’s a good idea, but that’s about it.”
/
Carlos William Carlos
/
in fancy denial
/
men have gone to heaven for less than this
/
it exists, by the way
/
Liveblogging my desire to die
/
I was young I needed the money
/
Working class creative non-violent criminalz live forever
don’t make no plans anymore except to go away
/
there is great destructive, negative work to be done
/
only a rooster saying his prayers thanking his god for the hens
upstairs
/
Let’s Be Truant Tomorrow And Th row Our Futures Right In Th e
Trash
/
‘a who’s who of who’s no one...’
/
extreme equals mainstream
/
either leave me or love me alone
/
‘whatever crew’ bike gang. creating moderate anguish amongst
ourselves.
/
aka my rarely entire life
as poet or asleep
/
probably ‘beautiful’ spelled wrong
/
“i just do whatever makes me happy and makes some people
bummed.”
/
we did the math, it wasn’t worth it after all
/
Lattes and Ferlinghetti, rich man’s world.
/
Promise not to forget me on your dinosaur bone digging up trip.
/
Patio drunk + bookstore grime + champagne sword
/
“Love is a continual interrogation. I don’t know of a better
defi nition of love.”
/
Th e Ball Street Journal
/
Hate cops / drop tags
/
“Make anxiety-based art; profi t.”
/
‘my job as a poet is to bore myself.’
/
“Th at’s just the way you sleep.”
/
No more straightfoward statements 2011
/
If it wasn’t for arbitrary raptures, I’d never have sex with girls.
/
‘babies are geniuses- haven’t you seen that documentary
Baby Geniuses?’
/
‘so we found the guys we’re going to fi ght... I’m glad it happened
early.’
/
Kundera in a really strange foliage circle, waiting for slacker friends.
/
Like that scene in eyes wide shut where Tom cruise witnesses an
orgy
/
Internet makes the rave come alive
/
Just generated a #TweetCloud, my top words are: fuck, fucking,
dude
/
‘of course, everything looks bad if you remember it.’
/
#youre #actually #a #sociopath #and #not #that #pretty #or #clever
#and#yes #this #is #about #you #and #not #somebody #i #adore
/
‘you’re going to regret the day you were born’ ‘I already do, it’s too
close to Christmas.’
/
I write poems about how hard it is to be drunk and on Netfl ix.
/
‘I want us to go back to being complete fucking strangers.’
/
“Sense of Entitlement” is the worst perfume. #formenandwomen
NO REST TIL I IMPRESS (you, baby.)
/
how do you explain me to your mother?
/
‘let’s have a threesome - just the two of us’
/
sometimes i think of you everyday
/
Too pretty for prison
/
half-busy headache
/
get rich slow scheme
/
no pig deal
/
the easiest pencil to erase
/
you’re not stupid, you just do stupid things
i want to ruin everything
/
yeah well press the spacebar on your way out.
/
if it’s not fi xed, it’s broken
/
analingus as my thesis
/
there is a light that was never turned on
/
i’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else
/
why do i... why do i um... so bad at things
/
‘everything is going my way!’ ‘oh dear.’
/
Th is much! <-----------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
------->
/
When the #rapture happens tomorrow, I hope Jesus has a ton of
Gap jeans ready for me and my friends!
/
wow, i got drunk and tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

call of duty: situationalist international

I just landed in Verdansk, Kastovia. I check my map: i'm in the middle of a field, in an area simply called 'farmland.' I can se...