Thursday, October 3, 2019

raptors poems


port seasons are my only temporal reference
a reminder that rivalries are trivial in the offffff -season
i hope that it’s fine that i do what i want
not often, just sometimes
clap for me
millionaire airline ceo or something
and drink sprite, i mean
quench your thirst, if you want to
do my tattoos make me look like a basketball player?
it’s an aesthetic i’ve always loved
since allen iverson
talked about practice
i wasn’t that young
i don’t think
i’ll ever sit in the
mastercard preferred customer section
two granola cookies
seemed healthy
an alternative
to other things
i won’t name
my white nike prestos
coors light sticky
no metaphor
poem for aaron gordon:
you
are
nothing
clap clap
clapclap
clap
washroom poem#1:
who pissed on the flflfl oor?
everyone, i guess
washroom poem #2:
i’m disappointed
with how my dick looks
in public washroom lighting
otherwise, everything is fififi ne
all my rushing contacts
second quarter magic
double zero gets blocked
i really wanted the
half-time-belgian-bicycle-guy
to not get majorly injured
but defififi nitely a bit hurt
i mean, entertainment
this is what happens when you only play nine games but act like
you played eighty two: you get exiled to another country. i’m upset,
trade derozan for kawhi i can’t accept. na, they ain’t snake my man
like that. i’m just like derozan, if i shoot it goes in. y’all got any spurs
derozan jerseys yet? breaking up the bench mob. san antonio, i used
to live there. any player that’s deciding to go to toronto, you need to
know your gm will tell you to your face “i’m not going to trade you”
and less than a week later - trade you. can’t trust em. ain’t no loyalty
in this game. sell you out quick for a little bit of nothing. damn
they really got a guy who been saying publicly he doesn’t want to
play with him. we could have got his ass for less. haven’t seen him
play with injured quadriceps. this gonna be a day toronto prolly will
regret.
bruh derozan going offffff the grid. poor man did everything for that
city and still got sold out. i ball out my city derozan, shooters they
with me they rollin’. pop dipping in two years and gonna leave
becky hammon with a basketball wasteland. prime time clyde drexler
in the regular season. if i see a burning derozan jersey, you’re dying.
my mans was already fififi ghting depression. damn. he was loyal
to the soil. i feel like derozan, a costco kobe. a lone star demar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

call of duty: situationalist international

I just landed in Verdansk, Kastovia. I check my map: i'm in the middle of a field, in an area simply called 'farmland.' I can se...